Turning 65 and Medicare - If you are looking for answers, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re getting ready for Medicare, chances are your mailbox has been stuffed with brochures from companies offering a multitude of plans. Some consumers tell me the more they read, the more confusing and conflicting the options can seem.
- Do I have to start Medicare now?
- Should I choose a Supplement or an Advantage Plan?
- What is the “Donut Hole”?
- Which plan covers my drugs and what happens if my drugs change?
- What about dental?
- How do I sign up for Part B?
- Which company has the best ratings?
Turning 65 and Medicare - For the past 20 years, I’ve been helping people shop for plans based on their needs. As an independent agent, I am not tied to any single insurance carrier. My mission is simple:
- Listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
- Provide side-by-side comparisons of major carriers.
- Enroll you in the plan that best fits your needs.
- Be there every year to review your coverage!
Best of all, as a Medicare Insurance Broker, there are no fees for my services. Since we are paid directly by the insurance companies, the cost of any plan is EXACTLY THE SAME whether we enroll you or you go direct to the carrier. That means you get to leverage the knowledge of an insurance specialist who works with most of the major carriers.
So congratulations, you are about to embark on the adventure of your life! But before you get there, we have to figure out your Medicare Coverage. Spend some time on my website or schedule 15 minutes on my calendar. I’ll do my best to help you take the mystery out of Medicare!