I hope you are having a great week despite the madness of the times.
This week, a client back home checked in to ask how I protect data. Click on the picture above to learn about the tools I use to protect your private data from Medicare Cyber Theft!
After almost twenty years as a Certified Senior Advisor, here are, here are some of the things you can do to protect your personal online information from hackers and identity theft.
- Use Anti-Virus Protection & Firewall
- Keep Your Software Up to Date
- Use Multi-Factor Authentication
- Use a Password Manager
- Protect Your Personal Information
- Watchout For Phising Scams
- Use Your Mobile Devices Securely
- Don’t Use Public Wi-Fi
- Backup Your Data Regularly
- Review Banking & Credit Reports Often
Thanks to Cybertakes.com for the list. Remember, you don’t have to be perfect, but small steps can make a huge difference.
Check out this article on how retirees can protect their Private Date 😊!
And if you have questions about Medicare Insurance, click here to schedule a meeting.