There’s quite a bit of false information swirling about the Corona Virus, and here’s the good news: There are no out of pocket cost for Medicare COVID-19 Lab Tests.
Check out the video for details.
Here’s the Bad News:
“Older People may be twice as like likely
to have a serious COVID 19-Illness.”
Here are the precautions you need to take:
• Avoid contact w/ people who are sick.
• Wash your hands (really wash them).
• Avoid high touch surfaces.
• Avoid poorly ventilated areas and crowds.
• Don’t touch your face .
• Defer all cruises and non-essential travel.
• Stock up on groceries and over the counter
medical supplies and groceries.
Here’s the good news:
Most people will be able to recover at home. Here’s
the Medicare information you need.
• There are no out of pocket costs for Medicare
COVID-19 Lab tests.
• Medicare covers all “Medically necessary
hospitalizations,” including a COVID-19
diagnosis, and post treatment hospital
• There is NO VACCINE yet. If one is created,
IT WILL BE COVERED UNDER PART D.
• Medicare covers “virtual check-ins,” so
you may be able to connect virtually.
Be sure to call your insurance carrier for details
but here is the link for the Medicare information
Book a time on my calendar below if you have questions.