You're In The Right Place!
As a Medicare Insurance Broker, the Big 65 is committed to helping Medicare beneficiaries understand their Medicare choices with simplicity and professional expertise. While perusing the 1000+ Medicare plan combinations, it’s easy to be overwhelmed.
With so many Medicare plan options, it is important to have a Medicare broker who you can help you through the process of choosing the right plan and then continue to help you year after year.
Medicare Insurance Broker - You can contact us any time with questions, but here are the most important times to speak with an agent:
- When you or your spouse are turning 65. You can start planning 3 months before your birthday month.
- You or your spouse are retiring and you have coverage through the employer.
- Every year between the Medicare Open Enrollment, October 15th - December 7th, to review the upcoming years plan options in your county.
- You would like to see if you can reduce your costs for you existing coverage.
- To help lower income beneficiaries apply for additional benefits.
As independent brokers, we work with all the major carriers to match you with the coverage that best suits your needs, your specific medications, your doctors and your budget. Though we do not work for the federal government nor are we endorsed by Medicare, we are required to be certified annually by AHIP, the American Health Insurance Plans Trade Association and there is never a charge to work with us.