There’s quite a bit of false information swirling about the Corona Virus, and here’s the good news: There are no out of pocket cost for Medicare COVID-19 Lab Tests.
Check out the video for details.
Here’s the Bad News:
“Older People may be twice as like likely
to have a serious COVID 19-Illness.”
Here are the precautions you need to take:
• Avoid contact w/ people who are sick.
• Wash your hands (really wash them).
• Avoid high touch surfaces.
• Avoid poorly ventilated areas and crowds.
• Don’t touch your face .
• Defer all cruises and non-essential travel.
• Stock up on groceries and over the counter
medical supplies and groceries.
Here’s the good news:
Most people will be able to recover at home. Here’s
the Medicare information you need.
• There are no out of pocket costs for Medicare
COVID-19 Lab tests.
• Medicare covers all “Medically necessary
hospitalizations,” including a COVID-19
diagnosis, and post treatment hospital
• There is NO VACCINE yet. If one is created,
IT WILL BE COVERED UNDER PART D.
• Medicare covers “virtual check-ins,” so
you may be able to connect virtually.
Be sure to call your insurance carrier for details
but here is the link for the Medicare information
Book a time on my calendar below if you have questions.
The Big 65 Medicare Insurance Services does not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options.